- WizeFi's affiliate program was created because sometimes you can be doing everything possible with managing your money, you simply need to make more. By just sharing WizeFi with your friends and family, you can earn passive income each month. If you want to make a business sharing WizeFi (and potentially quit your job), then be sure to check out our articles, courses, and join our community with the links below.
- When you signed up for a WizeFi monthly membership, you were given the ability to be an affiliate partner for free (look to the instructions below to find your affiliate link). We have two affiliate partner programs, depending on how serious you are about sharing WizeFi:
- An affiliate is someone who receives a commission from a company when someone purchases a product/service from that company with your affiliate link.
- A WizeFi Ambassador is someone who teaches people how to make the most of their money with WizeFi (topic examples: budgeting, debt, insurance, investing, income).
Strategies and Resources
For tools, tips, or strategies on growing an affiliate business, be sure to check out:
- WizeFi University Affiliate Courses (coming soon)
- Here we will give you step-by-step instructions on how to build an affiliate business with WizeFi.
- Resource Hub for articles (coming soon)
- Are you looking for simple tips and tricks, affiliate program teardowns to help you decide which are best for you, and more? Then, check out the Resource Hub.
- Affiliate Facebook Group (coming soon)
- Building an affiliate business predicates on your community! So, be sure to join our growing affiliate community and ask questions, learn from others, and enjoy the published educational content.
If you're interested in sharing WizeFi, then be sure to grab your custom affiliate link which can be found by following these instructions:
- Choose "Affiliates" from the menu.
- Click the green "Copy" button next to your affiliate link.
- Paste and share your affiliate link.
If you're interested in becoming a WizeFi Ambassador, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Ambassador toolkit. It will tell you everything you need to know to get started.