- Making all the way through this course is great because it shows that you are dedicated to getting out of debt, but remember, getting out of debt is not a passive experience. So, to be active in getting out of debt, here is what you need to do each month:
- Don't just monitor your spending, but manage it. Keep your information current and set aside enough time to properly manage your money and stay focused on growing your net worth.
- Align your expectations with your plan and self-adjust. As you know, this isn't an overnight fix. Over time, you'll see progress come faster and faster each month, as long as you keep to your plan. However, when things don't go according to plan, self-adjust and move. Don't dwell on the things you can't control. Be sure to come back to this course and apply any strategies or tactics you weren't able to apply at first.
- Stay involved in our community. This is a great place to ask questions, learn, and grow. You're not alone, so be encouraged by hearing other people's struggles and solutions.
- Help someone else. Did you love this course and you know someone who also may have debt? Share WizeFi with them!
- Don't confuse identity with legacy. Sometimes we can fool people into believing our identity is what they can see (example: our house, car, clothes, etc), but the legacy is what you leave behind and the lives you impacted.
Congratulations on completing the Debt Free, Financially Free Course. We know it can feel like a lot of work, but if you follow the strategies in the course, you will get out of debt faster than any other program!
Next, be sure to join our community (if you haven't already) by choosing "Community" from the menu. Stay engaged, continue learning, and we promise to help you make the most of your money and make more money!